Mercy to offer Impact of Grief© series
Bereavement is one of life’s greatest stressors. A five-week class and support group to help those struggling to cope with the illness or death of a loved one will be offered at Mercy Hospital beginning in January.
Presented by Coral Popowitz, MSW, LGSW, CT, the Impact of Grief© series will focus on various topics, offering support and resource information to those who have experienced a loss. The class will be held from 5:30-7 p.m. at Mercy in Patient Education Room 1701on the following Mondays:
- January 16 – The Grief Experience
- January 23 – Emotional Course of Grief
- January 30 – Pathways to Self Care
- February 6 – When Does It End?
- February 13 – Memories, Rituals & Celebration
Interested people may choose to attend selected sessions or the entire series. There is no charge for the program.
For more information, call 218-485-5508.