Mercy to offer Impact of Grief series
Bereavement is one of life’s greatest stressors. A five-week class and support group to help those struggling to cope with the illness or death of a loved one will be offered at Mercy Hospital beginning in January.
Led by certified grief counselors, the Impact of Grief series will focus on various topics, offering support and resource information to those who have experienced a loss. The class will be held from 5:30-7 p.m. at Mercy in Community Room 2 on the following Thursdays:
- January 2 – The Grief Experience
- January 9 – Emotional Course of Grief
- January 16 – Pathways to Self Care
- January 23 – When Does It End?
- January 30 – Memories, Rituals & Celebration
Interested people may choose to attend selected sessions or the entire series. There is no charge for the program.
For more information, call Carol, trained grief facilitator, at 218-485-5508.