Community invited to new Your HealthCare speaker series on May 22
Gateway Clinic, Mercy Hospital and Augustana Mercy Health Care Center are cosponsoring a new speaker series called Your HealthCare that will focus on a variety of community health topics.
Community members are invited to the first program of the educational series entitled Stroke Awareness & Recovery Care which will be held at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 22 in Community Rooms 1 & 2 at Mercy Hospital.
Learn to recognize the signs of stroke and find out about the services that are available to help people recovering from a stroke in this free presentation.
Featured speakers will include:
- Dr. Steve Tekippe, Gateway Clinic
- Jillian Leach, SLP, and Brianne Johnsen, SLP, Mercy Speech-Language Pathologists
- Samantha Dunleavy, DPT, Mercy Physical Therapist
- Lori Ziehl, Mercy Rehab Director, OTL/R
- Leslie Bakhtiari, Augustana Admissions Coordinator
A question and answer session will follow the presentation.