Bereavement is one of life’s greatest stressors. A five-week class and support group to help those struggling to cope with the illness or death of a loved one will be offered at Mercy Hospital beginning in January.
Presented by Coral Popowitz, MSW, LGSW, CT, the Impact of Grief© series will focus on various topics, offering support and resource information to those who have experienced a loss. The class will be held from 5:30-7 p.m. in Mercy’s Video Conference Room on the following Mondays:
- January 22 – The Grief Experience
- January 29 – Emotional Course of Grief
- February 5 – Pathways to Self Care
- February 12 – When Does It End?
- February 19 – Memories, Rituals & Celebration
Interested people may choose to attend selected sessions or the entire series. There is no charge for the program. Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required.
For more information, call 218-485-5508.