Join our team!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Mercy Hospital. We are committed to delivering high quality, personalized care to people of all ages.
Mercy serves the medical needs of the 12,000 families and visitors of southern Carlton County and northern Pine County. A leading employer in Moose Lake, Mercy employs 300 people committed to providing high quality health care to the families who make this area their home.
The gateway to Minnesota’s Arrowhead region, the City of Moose Lake (population 2,200) offers the benefits of small town, northwoods living with easy access to urban areas. Moose Lake is located 40 miles south of Duluth on Interstate 35, just two hours north of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. Making a commitment to not just what we do, but how we do it, is a primary focus at Mercy Hospital — as a health care facility, a major area employer, and a community resource.
In addition to competitive salaries and advancement opportunities, Mercy Hospital offers the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- $10,000 Paid Employee Life/AD&D Coverage
- Voluntary Life Insurance for you and your family
- Voluntary Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (medical & dependent care expenses)
- 401a Pension Plan (6% employer contribution/no employee match required)
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holidays (full-time employees)
- Funeral, Jury Duty and Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount membership at Mercy Wellness Center
- Employee Wellness Program
For additional information please contact:
Mercy Hospital – Human Resources Generalist
4572 County Road 61
Moose Lake, MN 55767